Dual Screen PCs
Want to know how a Dual Screen PC can help to increase productivity by 20-30 percent? Read to find out.
While you can accomplish most tasks with only one monitor, two monitors allow you to accomplish the same tasks in a fraction of the time. Dual Screen PCs have been proven to increase productivity by 20-30 percent, according to The New York Times’s report of a Jon Peddie Research survey.
A Dual Screen PC helps to increase productivity by decreasing the time it takes to complete certain tasks. These tasks can consist of a variety processes such as:
- Data entry - copying and pasting info from one screen to the other.
- E-Learning - Watching a Video Tutorial on one 1 screen and then applying in practice on the other screen or taking notes.
- Drafting an email using source material which is displayed on the other screen.
- Comparing products side-by-side
- Comparing an original image to the finished one in graphic design
- Spreading large spreadsheets across two monitors to view a report in its entirety
- Leaving a chat box open while you work.
This list goes on and one and I can definitely say I could never go back to a single screen PC, especially when there is some serious graft to be done!
S Collett (Managing Director)
- Dell Optiplex 790 Dual Screen Desktop PC, Core i5-2400 4GB, Windows 10 ProfessionalSpecial Price £220.00 Regular Price £350.00
- Refurbished Desktop PC Dual Screen Pentium G620, 8GB RAM 240GB SSD Windows 10 ProSpecial Price £249.00 Regular Price £279.00
- Dual Screen Gaming PC Bundle Core i3, 8GB 240GB SSD, GT 1030, 2x 21.5 inch LED Monitors, Windows 10Special Price £329.00 Regular Price £440.00
- Dell Optiplex 790 21.5 inch Dual Screen PC, i3-2120 3.3Ghz, 240GB SSD, 8GB, Windows 10£340.00